Thursday, August 18, 2011

Funny, funny, funny!

Last night Jackson brought his guitar up to me and started playing me a song, after a few minutes I realized he didn't have a diaper on and his legs were wet! He had wet his diaper and took it off, then apparently went again. So I fussed at him and put a new diaper on him then I started to look for where he had wet the floor so I could clean it up. I couldn't find any wet spots, but then a few minutes later Major stared looking for his "baby" (a little toy bear he carries EVERYWHERE) and when he found it he brought it over to me saying "Bear, bath, yucky!" I looked at the bear and it was wet! Major had seen me looking and asking Jackson where he had wet the floor and figured out that the bear had pee on it. LOL  I should say YUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment