Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beep, Beep, BEEP!

We got up this morning and the fire alarm was making this weird, slow, and loud beeping sound. Of course I couldn't figure out how to turn it off.....Major (2 yr old) was scared to death of it. Every single time he heard it he would scream, so like ever half min. I heard beep.....scream.....beep.....scream......beep......scream! lol So until my husband gets home at lunch there will be that pattern! JOY!
Also, I'm in the process of potty training the twins and Jackson came running to me saying "Popy, Popy, I want Popy" so I ran to the bathroom and tried putting him on the toliet and he starts screaming and kicking saying NO.....I was confused.....he said he needed to poop....so I thought. Then Lane (9yrs old) came out of his bedroom with Major (2 yrs old) holding one of those toy dogs that look real......REALLY REAL! Lane said here Jackson, you can have the puppy now.......so he had been telling me he wanted the puppy, not to go poopy! lol
On the up side, Jackson, whom has called his twin brother (Major) "Jackson" ever since he could talk has finally started calling him by the correct name! One battle at a time....BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment