Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dentist apts

Today I took all three boys to the dentist to have their teeth cleaned, all by myself! lol
Major and Jackson done really good, they only cried some when we had to hold them down to do the cleaning. And I just knew that Lane would end up with a mouth full of cavities but he didn't have any! The dentist did tell him he had to get a tooth pulled it he couldn't get it out on his own in the next month. The dentist is from Australia and has an accent so the boys love to hear him talk, so after he looked at Major's teeth he was telling him how good they looked and said Major give me five and held up his hand and Major puckered up and kissed the dentist on the cheek. It was so funny! I guess they think he sounds like the Wiggles! Oh, and Jackson cried alittle when we left because they had to toy Ernie (holding his rubber ducky and all) and he was upset that he couldn't bring it home with him. But I'm so glad they all got a great check up!

No comments:

Post a Comment